Capitol Anesthesiology Association is a group of highly qualified physicians who specialize in anesthesiology in Central Texas. Established in 1973, their team of doctors, certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs), RNs and technicians serves the hospitals and surgical facilities of Austin, Cedar Park, Kyle and Round Rock, TX.
Their specialized anesthesia services include:
- General – when the patient needs to be completely unconscious and still
- Regional – used to control the sensation of pain in one specific region of the body
- Local/Monitored Anesthesia Care (MAC) – “Twilight Sleep”; The level of consciousness is controlled with IV medications.
- Pediatric Anesthesia – specialty practice which requires additional training and certification for working with children
- Obstetric Anesthesia – used during childbirth
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anesthesia – highly trained specialists working with patients who need cardiac surgery
Their heart for seniors, the disabled, and especially children is shown in their involvement with seven non-profit organizations.
- Austin Smiles
- Dell Children’s Surgical Global Outreach (DCSGO)
- Eels on Wheels
- Operation Smile
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation
- Family Eldercare
- Partnerships for Children
So, the next time you or a loved one are in need of surgery requiring anesthesia in Central TX, you can feel safe knowing one of these highly-trained professionals is on your medical team.