Capitol Anesthesiology Association is a group of highly qualified physicians who specialize in anesthesiology in Central Texas. Established in 1973, their team of doctors, certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs), RNs and technicians serves the hospitals and surgical facilities of Austin, Cedar Park, Kyle and Round Rock, TX.
Their specialized anesthesia services include:
- General – when the patient needs to be completely unconscious and still
- Regional – used to control the sensation of pain in one specific region of the body
- Local/Monitored Anesthesia Care (MAC) – “Twilight Sleep”; The level of consciousness is controlled with IV medications.
- Pediatric Anesthesia – specialty practice which requires additional training and certification for working with children
- Obstetric Anesthesia – used during childbirth
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anesthesia – highly trained specialists working with patients who need cardiac surgery
Their heart for seniors, the disabled, and especially children is shown in their involvement with seven non-profit organizations.
- Austin Smiles
- Dell Children’s Surgical Global Outreach (DCSGO)
- Eels on Wheels
- Operation Smile
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation
- Family Eldercare
- Partnerships for Children
So, the next time you or a loved one are in need of surgery requiring anesthesia in Central TX, you can feel safe knowing one of these highly-trained professionals is on your medical team.
The philosophy that ‘one size fits all’ doesn’t apply to the USHEALTH Group. The family of companies under the network understands that all clients are unique and have different needs. That is the reason why they design services that are suitable for all persons.
With a stellar record, USHEALTH Group has established itself as the America’s trusted choice for the insurance coverage. They offer innovative, flexible and cost-effective plans that are designed for all persons regardless of their financial status.
The life insurance Company provides their services through their USHEALTH Advisors. The consultants are vetted and trained before they can receive the license of operation. The Company understands that the clients are important and that is why they strive to offer the best customer service. Their customer service was named among the ‘top 50 North American Call Centre’. The USHEALTH Advisors have won different awards for their excellent service among them the Stevie Awards. They won gold in the Stevie Awards, held in February 2017.
The USHEALTH Group was also recognized by the One Planet Awards, held in January 2017. The Chief Executive Officer of the Company, Troy McQuagge was recognized as the C.E.O of the year.
The Company has received different awards for their customer service but also because of their products that include:
- PremierChoice: This a flexible plan and you will not have to pay for the annual deductibles
- Life Protector: provides protection for your family when you are incapacitated to provide. Keep in mind that the coverage expires when you turn 70 years
- Accident protector: this plan will provide support for the expenses that you incur due to the accident
- Income Protector: provides support when you are recovering. With this plan, you will be able to cater for your expenses.
- MedGuard: Provides quality coverage when you have a critical illness.
- Secure Advantage
When you become a member of the USHEALTH Group, you will get access to different helpful information including the treatment, cost estimates, the covered plans and their benefits and the pharmaceutical services.